CONTACT US TODAY
Telephone: 9528 4888
Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products And Processes;
Where possible we always use industry approved, Environmentally Friendly cleaning products and cleaning solutions that help:
- to minimize dirt, grime, & grease build up.
- effectively kill and remove harmful bacteria.
- refresh and revitalize your environment.
- reduce the build-up of harmful chemical residues (that more common commercial products leave behind).
Cross Contamination Between Properties; Our company has processes that ensure all Cleaning Surface (bench, furniture, floor etc.) Fibres are washed thoroughly prior to use on every individual property.
- The passing of bacteria, microorganisms, or other harmful substances indirectly from one premises to the next is always a concern.
- The transfer of potentially harmful micro-organisms and bacteria could cause illness to your family or staff.
- This is currently not commonly addressed in the Industry The Proprietors of As clean as a Whistle have previous experience in the Medical Industry and understand the harmful effects of cross contamination.
- Our “NO CROSS CONTAMINATION” Policy, ensures that all:
- Fibres and Clothes are thoroughly clean and dry.
- Equipment is wiped adequately with disinfectant after every use, prior using on your environment.
We Supply All Our Own Specialised Cleaning Equipment And Solutions;
- This means a superior clean for your environment and you don’t need to supply us with anything.
- For your peace of mind all of our staff are police cleared.
We are FULLY insured;
- Our business and all our staff are FULLY insured for workers compensation and public liability, to give you additional security.
- Quite often in the cleaning industry, many small self-employed operators may claim they are fully insured;
- However this term is often misunderstood and it is our experience that many operators do not have all the relevant insurances;
- This means you may be exposed to unnecessary financial risk should an accident, injury or damage to person or property, occur at your premises.
Quality Outcomes Assured
- Our staff are fully trained so as to ensure quality control of the services we offer.
Highest Possible Standards
- As Clean as a whistle work diligently to ensure that all cleaning service needs are performed to the highest standards.
- We are dedicated to providing you with a professional, friendly service.
- We understand the many pressures of modern day life and aim to help minimize the time you spend cleaning to get back to those lifestyle pursuits that you may not have previously had time to do.
What training should I expect the cleaners to have?
- Cleaning staff should be professionally trained on safe methods of cleaning, usage of cleaning products, manual handling guidelines and quality service delivery.
- Ask for details of the quality control measures in place to ensure you get the job done to your satisfaction.
- All of our cleaners are placed through an extensive training course prior to cleaning your office.
What Am I Supposed To Supply?
- Our company supplies all cleaning equipment and products.
- Our cleaning professionals are trained in the products they use to ensure they are used efficiently, effectively and, importantly safely.
What If I Have Allergies Or Only Want Environmentally-Friendly Products?
- Our company uses environmentally friendly products & programs but if you have specific needs then you should discuss this in advance with your cleaner to make sure that the products are used safely.
What Type Of Cleaning Products Are Used?
- Gone are the days when only harsh chemical products were used to clean and sterilize domestic environments.
- The most professional cleaning companies today utilize non-hazardous cleaning products that do not leave toxic residues.
- Where possible we use biodegradable and environmentally friendly products that are plant based that allow dirt, grease and grime to simply wash away. If you have specific health or ethical concerns, discuss this with your cleaner in advance.
What About Pets? (Applies to Residential Properties)
- Discuss this in advance with our company.
- Generally we will need to make arrangements to ensure that your animal is secured so that they cannot impede the work of the cleaning team.
How Do We Access Your Premises?
- This is up to you.
- It is generally more convenient and secure to supply our company with a key to your property.
- For your peace of mind all of our Staff are Police Cleared
- While you will generally have an agreed time/day for cleaning, sometimes schedules (yours and your cleaners) vary so it is not always possible to be there to open the property for every cleaning service.
- Providing a key prevents missed cleaning service dates.
Our Key Security Policy.
We ensure your key is kept safe and your privacy protected.
- Keys are kept on premises, and only leave on the scheduled cleaning date.
- Only the Manager has access to the security code for key storage.
- They are tagged to prevent duplication
- The physical key is kept separate from the address list.
If You Have A Security System;
- You may wish to provide the cleaner with the security code; OR
- Some security systems enable you to use a separate code which you only use for the cleaning service OR
- Alternatively you will need to be present at all cleaning services at your home.
Are Our Cleaning Services Affordable? How Much Do They Cost?
- Refer to our Cleaning Services Price Guide for the cleaning services that we offer.
- The cost for a cleaning service will depend on a number of factors: the size of the premises / house, the frequency of cleaning required and the tasks you want the cleaner to do.
Three questions you should ask yourself are:
- How valuable is your time?
- How long does it take you to clean your premises from top to bottom?
- How would you rather spend this time?
What Is Typically Included In a Commercial Cleaning Service?
- We offer you a comprehensive list of services for all key areas of your home or premises. Refer to our Commercial cleaning services guide for the cleaning services that we offer here.
“One-off or Extra Services”
- We also offer a comprehensive range of additional one off services.
- Refer to our list of “One-off or Extra Services” for the full breakdown of extra services available and the cost for each service.
- Be sure to clarify upfront anything you are uncertain of.
Customer Referral Incentive Program
- Most of our business is generated from referrals from happy customers.
- We offer a referral incentive program to encourage referrals from our existing customers.
- If you are happy with our service why not refer someone you know and receive a free gift under our referral incentive program.
Professional Image And Service
- Our service is professional at all levels; from the way we; establish a clear understanding of customer cleaning requirements.
- turn up on time, with a professional and friendly image;
- clean to agreed specifications,
- offer a thorough approach to cleaning your home, offer a professional image, standardized customer service packages and
- receive and deal with your feedback